A. Package Holidays
1. Your Contract/Financial Protection
A contract will exist between you and us when we issue a confirmation invoice/receipt.
2. Price Changes
Changes in transportation costs, including the cost of fuel, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have booked.
Please note that travel arrangements are not purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have direct impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place.
3. Changes you make before travel (excluding name changes)
If you want to change any of your Package reservations please contact us and we will do all we can to help you. Our normal cancellation charges (as per contracted offer) will apply if you make any changes to your arrangements.
4. We will charge for any additional services, facilities, or other items changed, at the price which applies on the day the change is made. Any booking discount you may have received at the time the original booking was made, may be altered or reduced whenever changes are made.. Scheduled airline carriers do not always allow changes to be made to dates of travel once confirmed. Where the carrier imposes charges, which may be as high as 100%, these will be passed on. If the changed arrangements are more expensive than those originally booked, you must also pay the price difference. If you cancel any 'optional extras' for which there is a charge, you will lose any deposit you have paid for the item. For certain optional extras, such as transfers & insurance, you will also have to pay cancellation charges.
5. Cancellation By You
In order to cover our expected losses for the transport and accommodation services we pay for in advance, 100% cancellation charges may apply.
6. Changes Made By Us Before Travel
If any change will have a significant effect on your holiday, we will tell you about it before your departure.
If you do not want to accept a significant change, which we will tell you about before your Package holiday, we will, if we are able to do so, offer you an alternative Package of equivalent or superior quality at no extra cost, or a less expensive Package holiday, in which case we will refund the difference in price. If you do not wish to take the alternative we offer you, you can choose another Package holiday from us and pay, or receive a refund of, any price difference. Or, if you prefer, you can cancel your Package holiday and receive a full refund of any money you have paid to us, except for any amendment charges.
7. Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Except where we say differently elsewhere in these conditions, we cannot pay any compensation, reimburse expenses, or cover losses for any amount or otherwise accept responsibility if, as a result of circumstances beyond our control, we have to change your Package holiday after departure, or we, or our suppliers, cannot supply your Package holiday, as we, or they, had agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description.
When we refer to circumstances beyond our control, we mean any event that we, or the supplier in question, could not foresee or avoid, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, bad weather (actual or threatened) and significant building work ongoing outside of your accommodation, which is not known to us in advance of your departure date and building work from a third party (such as resort development).
8. Our Liability to You
• Our obligations, and those of our suppliers providing any service or facility involved in any of your Package holiday, are to take reasonable skill and care to arrange for the provision of such services and facilities and, where we or our supplier is actually providing the service or facility, to provide them with reasonable skill and care. Compliance with any applicable regulatory requirements (such as, for example, those of the Civil Aviation Authority) will be proper performance of our, and our suppliers', obligations. You must show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make any claim.
• You are obliged to assist us in recovering any sum from any third party which may compensate us for any sums we pay you. In particular, you are obliged to assign to us any rights that you may have against any other person whose acts or omissions have caused or contributed to our legal liability to pay you compensation. You must also provide us with all assistance we may reasonably require. Finally, you must follow the procedures for the notification of complaints set out in the clause below entitled "If you have a complaint".
• Other than as set out above, and as is detailed elsewhere in these booking conditions, we shall have no legal liability whatsoever to you for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which you suffer arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Package holiday.
B. Single Components
1. Price Changes
Price increases may occur any time prior to full payment being received from you, and you will be liable to pay any such increases in full.
Transfer of Bookings in the case of a scheduled flight only booking, transfer to another person will involve canceling the original booking, thereby incurring any relevant cancellation charges and then making a new booking, which will be subject to availability and any additional price increase. Transfer of any other type of booking is subject to the supplier's own terms and conditions and the applicable amendment or cancellation charges.
Bookings for Single Components may be amended or cancelled in accordance with the relevant supplier's terms and conditions and subject to the supplier's amendment and cancellation charges.
3. Flight and Other Travel Timings
Flight timings are provided by airlines and are subject to Air Traffic Control restrictions.
4. Our Liability to You
We act solely as a booking agent for the relevant supplier, and as such, have no liability whatsoever to you for any death, personal injury or loss of whatever nature you may suffer unless caused by our own negligence.
5. Denied Boarding
Where a flight ticket is downgraded or a flight cancelled, delayed, or boarding is denied by any carrier in circumstances which would entitle you to compensation under the Denied Boarding Regulations 2004, then you are obliged to claim the appropriate sums pursuant to those Regulations from the carrier. Any sums received by you in this respect constitute the full amount of your entitlement to compensation for all matters flowing from the carrier's actions and which fall within the scope of the Denied Boarding Regulations.
In the event of airline collapse we have no responsibility to you.
C. All Bookings
1. Payment terms
You will be advised at the time of booking what payment is required for your particular arrangements. PLEASE NOTE "FAILURE TO PAY ON TIME WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION."
2. Method of Payment
Cash: Please note we do accept payment by cash.
Bank Swift Transfers: We accept bank transfers to our bank account.
Payment online by credit cards will be applicable very soon.
Traveler and personal cheques are not accepted as any mode of payment.
3. Flight Reconfirmation
It is your responsibility to ensure that you reconfirm the departure date and times of all your flights at least 72 hours prior to departure or according to the airline rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in Cancellation.
It is important that you check all details of your travel documents after receiving the document from the travel counselor.
If there any inaccuracies or you have any query please contact us immediately.
5. Lost/Stolen Flight Tickets
If you lose your flight tickets or they are stolen before traveling we will have to adhere to the airline's rules and regulations.
6. Airline Refund Procedures
The refund policies applied by airlines vary greatly. If you return your unused ticket to us we will present it to the relevant airline for assessment.
If the airline agrees to issue a refund, we will forward such refund to you less cancellation or administration charge.
If you paid us by credit card, we will refund the amount due to you on your credit card; otherwise the refund will be made in cash.
Please note that any refund for partially used tickets is always less than pro-rata rate. Refunds usually take 10-12 weeks to process, but in some cases may take longer. Tickets returned more than one year from their date of issue are classed as expired by the airline and generally have no refund value at all. We recommend that tickets being sent to us for a refund are brought in person or sent by recorded courier.
7. Suppliers' Conditions
Our third party suppliers have their own booking conditions and carriage, and you will be bound by these, so far as the relevant supplier is concerned. Our suppliers' conditions will also apply to your contract with us, and in the event of any conflict between the suppliers' conditions and ours, the suppliers' conditions will prevail.
Some of our Suppliers' conditions may limit or exclude liability on the part of the relevant supplier, and by virtue of their application to your contract with us, may also limit or exclude our liability to you, and they are often subject to international conventions. Where relevant, copies of such conditions may be available for inspection at the office of the relevant supplier.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your travel arrangements please present your complaint as soon as possible to the relevant person (for example, the hotel management).
If they cannot help, you must contact us on the telephone number (of branch/travel counselor) supplied to you on your invoice/receipt and we will do everything reasonably possible to sort the problem out.
9. Passports & Visas and Health Requirements
It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all those traveling with you have a valid passport and the necessary visa and that you have obtained any necessary vaccinations to gain entry to any country you are visiting. It can often take some time to obtain a passport or visa, therefore, you should apply well in advance.
In peak periods it is advisable to allow at least 6 weeks. General information on passport and visa requirements for Egyptian Citizens are available within the details sent to you. However, passport and visa regulations and health requirements can change at any time, therefore, we recommend that you check passport/visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country you intend to visit and that you consult your doctor or the Foreign Office regarding health requirements. We will have no liability to you if you or any member of your party travels without the correct passport and visa or without the necessary vaccinations.
10. General Information
Joint Services: Please note that two airlines may share the same services, therefore, a flight may not be operated by the airline whose designated code is shown on your itinerary and ticket.
Taxes: We will advise you of all mandatory taxes, which you must pay before departure. However, many countries charge departure taxes that can only be paid locally. It is, therefore, recommended that you retain sufficient local currency to meet such charges. Details of departure taxes can be obtained from the relevant airline when you reconfirm your flight details.
11. Special requests
If you have a special request for anything that is not automatically part of your Holiday, please check when you book your holiday and we will pass this information on to the Suppliers.
Where possible they will try to help you, but we cannot guarantee any request unless it is noted on your booking. We must emphasize that verbal confirmations of special requests cannot be taken as a guarantee that they will be met e.g. special meal types on flights.
12. Flight Details
A detailed flight itinerary will be handed to you at time of delivery.
13. Personal Information
We will provide your personal information, as well as any personal information you provide in relation to those other persons who form your booking party, to suppliers and carriers to enable the operation of the services requested by you.
If you make special requests, which include, but are not limited to, special dietary, religious or disability-related requirements, which constitute sensitive information, the relevant data will also be passed to the relevant suppliers and carriers to enable provision of the services to you.
14. Your Responsibility
We want all our customers to have an enjoyable and carefree trip. But you must remember that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others.
15. Law and Jurisdiction
Your contract will be governed by Egyptian law and any disputes will be dealt with in the courts of Egypt.
D - Cancellation Policy
Except for special groups, peak and high season and non refundable deposits paid to suppliers "Hotels, Nile Cruises, etc." to secure and guarantee the bookings. Cancellation fees will be as follows:
• Less than 01 month prior to travel date: 50% cancellation fees will be applied.
• No Show or cancellation 14 days prior to travel: A cancellation fee of 100% will be applied.
• No refund on unused accommodation would be studied on case by case basis.
• Special Groups and during high or Peak seasons Cancellation fees would be studied on case by case basis.